Sunday, January 28, 2007

ASO Project Week 2

This past week, our PR campaigns group created a survey and a type of event that would help out the Athens Symphony. We decided that the best way to increase community envolvement would be to have the ASO hold a benefit concert for some organization. We were thinking of the PPA. Also, the survey we created has a good mix of questions that will help us get to some answers as to how the performers feel about the organization.

I'm going to attend the PR World event on February 16th in order to do some networking. I would love to get some attention from some corporate people. I believe that will be the best start for me. I'm hoping the Masters will help me in the long run. I don't think anyone is going to be extending me any offers or any interviews since I won't be graduating until August, but maybe people will remember me down the road. I need to do some revisions on my resume, but it'll be fine. Until next time...

No comments: